All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarried out within the framework of the theory of generative grammar originated with Noam Chomsky in the 1950s, this book should be of particular interest to those either active in or conversant with the field of generative grammar and also to those just beginning the study of generative grammar. Those readers interested in French syntax, but outside the domain of generative grammar, should find profitable Kayne's detailed discussion of various grammatical phemena and should find stimulating the claim that the theory of generative grammar can provide revealing solutions to traditionally unsolved or unticed problems.
- Author(s)Richard S. Kayne
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/1975
- Series TitleCurrent Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.