All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $45.79Free postage
- AU $57.26Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of painstaking work revating an old chateau in Normandy, Jane Webster has found her bearings, running The French table over the summers and juggling family life across two countries year-around. In this, her second book, she offers us a glimpse into life as a local in a French village: keeping house, visiting the markets, restoring the walled kitchen garden, and indulging her passion for 'antiquing' at flea markets and antique fairs. Above all, she shares the simple pleasure of cooking for family and friends - with more than 40 divine regional recipes.
- Author BiographyJane Webster is the author of At My French Table.
- Author(s)Jane Webster
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.