All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series presents a different major language of the world. It examines where in the world it is spoken, who speaks it, differences and similarities between the language and English, and interesting facts about the language.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Languages of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.