All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEach year, the New York chapter of the American Institute of Graphic Arts invites new designers to speak on graphic design. Begun in 1983, the Fresh Dialogue lectures have introduced such artists as Jonathan Hoeffler, Tibor Kalman, Jennifer Morla, Chip Kidd and Stefan Sagmeister to the design community. This new series documents the Fresh Dialogue presentations. In 1999 the AIGA invited Nicholas Blechman, Christoph Niemann and Paul Saher to preent their work through an informal conversation about their design ideas and practices. This is the result of their collaboration.
- Author(s)Christoph Niemann,Nicholas Blechman,Paul Saher,etc.
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width204 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byPaula INT>Scher
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.