All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 39 essays penned by ted librarian and Tennessee historian, Mary Utopia Rothrock, for her freshman English course at Vanderbilt University in 1907. Edited & Introduced by her great-niece, Laura Meacham Keane, with period and family photographs.
- Author BiographyLaura Herron Meacham Keane graduated from Eckerd College in 1983 with a degree in literature and no ambition beyond paying rent. Her first job led to an accidental career in marketing and advertising. In 1994, she fled corporate America and rebelled by studying mathematics, earning an MA and then teaching until 2004. Since then, she's rebelled by starting a non-profit that told the country and the world about Tampa Bay's original music. Now, she's telling her own stories. The opening 25-page section of her memoir, Sex & Drugs & Real Estate: Coming of Age in the New Age was named Best of for the 2013 non-fiction workshop of Eckerd College's Writers in Paradise and was published in the 2013 issue of the Sabal literary journal.
- Author(s)Laura Herron Meacham Keane
- PublisherLocust Street Literature
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLocust Street Literature
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.