All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkilled solvers will find the challenge they seek in these 72 freestyle, unthemed puzzles. By carefully researching neologisms, current celebrities and pop culture, and phrases that haven't appeared in crosswords before, Todd McClary has created grids filled with a fresh, modern vocabulary.
- Author BiographyTodd McClary is a popular constructor who has written for The New York Times, Games magazine, the Wall Street Journal, and many other major publications. He is the coauthor of Crowd-Pleasing Puzzles and the author of Sit & Solve Tough as Nails Crosswords (both Sterling). He lives in Aurora, CO.
- Author(s)Todd McClary
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.