All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the contributions of active researchers and leading experts in the field of grassland management and grass utilization. Coverage follows the food chain, moving from the big picture to basic principles of grassland management and effects on herbage quality, intake and nutrient flows. Rather than focus separately on soil-plant interactions, plant production, animal nutrition, animal production or product quality issues, this book takes a more integrated approach.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2007
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleWageningen UR Frontis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAnjo Elgersma,Jan Dijkstra,Seerp Tamminga
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.