Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are three things that Amy loves most in the world: Jo, her wife of 15 years; spending time with her closest friends; and her cabin in the woods. When she invites her friends to join her and Jo in their mountain hideaway, she expects good food, fine wine, and lively conversation. Unfortunately things don't go according to plan.
- Author(s)Georgia Beers
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight249 g
- Width162 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.