Fresh from the Market: Seasonal Cooking with Laurent Tourondel by Laurent Tourondel, Charlotte March (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIngredients-first cooking for elegant and vibrant seasonal cuisine all year long From the first pale-green shoots of April asparagus to December's robust porcini and creamy sunchokes, food at its seasonal peak offers brilliant flavors. In Fresh from the Market, Chef Laurent Tourondel presents fantastic recipes based on the seasonal, market-driven cooking philosophy that has made him one of America's most successful chefs and restaurateurs. This richly photographed cookbook covers cocktails, appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts, along with complete menus for special occasions like an autumn wine harvest dinner or a festive New Year's Eve feast. Chef Tourondel selects the freshest seasonal ingredients and maximizes their flavors with simple cooking techniques. * Features 167 recipes organized by season, along with complete menus for special occasions like Thanksgiving dinners and Independence Day barbecues * Packed with mouthwatering, full-color photography by rewned photographer Quentin Bacon * Includes wine pairings, seasonality charts, sources, and other valuable and insightful information Whether cooking with fava beans in spring, littleneck clams in summer, butternut squash in fall, or Meyer lemons in winter, Fresh from the Market shows home cooks how to create incredible dishes from each season's glorious bounty.
- Author BiographyLaurent Tourondel created the popular BLT Restaurants (Bistro Laurent Tourondel). Chef Tourondel continues to oversee operations for restaurants around the world in destinations such as New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Atlanta, Charlotte, Honolulu, and Hong Kong. Chef Tourondel was named Bon Appetit's Restaurateur of the Year in 2007 and has worked at Relais & Chateaux's La Maison Troisgros in France and at Cello in New York City. He is also the author of two other cookbooks, Bistro Laurent Tourondel and Go Fish, both from Wiley.
- Author(s)Charlotte March,Laurent Tourondel
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1560 g
- Width237 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.