All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether youre an angler or naturalist this handy field guide will help you identify 64 species of freshwater fish likely to be caught on hook-and-line throughout the Great Lakes and streams large and small that feed them.
- Author(s)Craig Springer,Joseph R Tomelleri
- PublisherQuick Reference Publishing, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuick Reference Publishing, Inc
- Weight118 g
- Width104 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.