All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhether youre an angler or naturalist this handy field guide will help you identify 64 species of freshwater fish likely to be caught on hook-and-line throughout the Great Lakes and streams large and small that feed them.
- Author(s)Craig Springer,Joseph R Tomelleri
- PublisherQuick Reference Publishing, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuick Reference Publishing, Inc
- Weight118 g
- Width104 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.