All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformative, accurate, and easily comprehended by the scientist and the layperson, this book will be a useful tool for anyone interested in rtheastern United States fish identification, life history, and distribution. Robert G. Werner presents the most current information available to aid in identifying the most distinguishable characteristics. The guide includes illustrations that accurately depict the morphology and color of fishes in the region. A source of detailed information, the book goes beyond simple identification to include complete species and reference lists.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Werner has published two books, Fishery Science: The Unique Contribution of Early Life Stages and Freshwater Fishes of New York State: A Field Guide, published by Syracuse University Press. He is a former faculty member of SUNY Environmental Science and Forestry College and the director of the St. Lawrence River Biological Station. He is also codirector of the Great Lakes Research Consortium.
- Author(s)Robert G. Werner
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note112 black & white, 134 colour illustrations, index
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.