All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSigmund Freud is best kwn as the father of psychoanalysis. Born in 1856, he was a physiologist, medical doctor and psychologist who spent most of his life in Vienna, Austria. He developed revolutionary ideas about the unconscious mind, repression and the meaning of dreams and the clinical method of treatment through dialogue. Here you will find insights from his greatest works. The School of Life series takes a great thinker and highlights those ideas most relevant to ordinary, everyday dilemmas. These books emphasize ways in which wise voices from the past have urgently important and inspiring things to tell us.
- Author BiographyBrett Kahr, PhD, is Senior Clinical Research Fellow in Psychotherapy and Mental Health and a Trustee of the Freud Museum. He practises psychotherapy with in London.
- Author(s)Brett Kahr
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers on Modern Life
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Weight120 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.