All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Palmer provides a detailed account of the theories of religion of both Freud and Jung and sets them side by side for the first time In the first section of the text Dr Palmer analyses Freud's claim that religion is an obsessional neurosis - a psychological illness fuelled by sexual repression. The second section considers Jung's rejection of Freud's theory and his own assertion that it is the absence of religion, t its presence, which leads to neurosis. Freud and Jung on Religion is suitable for general and specialist reader alike, as it assumes prior kwledge of the theories of Freud or Jung and is an invaluable teaching text.
- Author(s)Michael F. Palmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/1997
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.