All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the leading Freudian analysts, including in the early days, Jung, Adler, Reich and Rank, attempted to link the writings of Nietzsche with the clinical work of Freud. But what was Nietzsche to Freud--an intuitive anticipation, a precursor, a rival psychologist? Assoun moves beyond the seduction of these attractive analogues to a deeper analysis of the relation between these two figures.
- Author BiographyProfessor Assoun is an active historian of philosophy and has published widely on Freud, Marx and psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Paul-Laurent Assoun
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.