All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of Freudian Unconscious and Cognitive Neuroscience is to create a conception of the Freudian things around the unconscious that takes seriously both the clinical data gathered in the scope of psychoanalytic clinical practice during the past 110 years, and the empirical and theoretical achievements of cognitive science and evolutionary theory. Tensions between the psychoanalytic and other views give a hint that the task is anything but easy.
- Author BiographyVesa Talvitie is a Doctor of Psychology, licensed psychotherapist, organisational consultant (FINOD) and currently works as an occupational psychologist for the City of Helsinki. In addition to numerous articles on psychoanalysis in Finnish and English, he is the author of 'Freudian Unconscious and Cognitive Neuroscience: From Unconscious Fantasies to Neural Algorithms' and 'The Foundations of Psychoanalytic Theories: Project for a Scientific Enough Psychoanalysis'.
- Author(s)Vesa Talvitie
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.