All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionDreaming outside the lines. The life and work of the Austrian artist and architect. A world full of color, said Friedensreich Hundertwasser, is synymous with paradise. With his demonstrations and actions, his manifestos for nature, for more human-oriented architecture, and for the improvement of the quality of life and living conditions, Friedensreich Hundertwasser was one of the most fascinating artists of the 20th century. He became a symbolic figure, t only as a painter but also as an architect, ecologist, and philosopher, in particular for all those who are searching for a life tuned to the natural and the human. This standard edition consists of the first volume of TASCHEN's limited edition Friedensreich Hundertwasser 1928-2000, and offers a comprehensive presentation of Hundertwasser's work and life, with a detailed text by Hundertwasser's longtime friend Wieland Schmied.
- Author BiographyThe author: Wieland Schmied has been President of the Bavarian Academy of Fine Arts in Munich since 1995. He has organised over one hundred art exhibitions and is the author of many books on 19th- and 20th century art, including monographs on Caspar David Friedrich, Alfred Kubin, Giorgio de Chirico, Edward Hopper and Francis Bacon.
- Author(s)Wieland Schmied
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1923 g
- Width243 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.