All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionUsing specially commissioned photography, this series introduces the reader to common new and first experiences. The choice of titles reflect the most common types of experiences. The series uses the perspective of ather child to tell the 'story' of a particular experience and explores how they feel by the event. At the end, advice will be given to help deal with difficult situations such as feeling jealous because a new baby in the family is getting everyone's attention.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell has an MA in English from Cambridge University and an M.Phil in Art History from the Courtauld Institute, London. She is an experienced writer of children's fiction and non-fiction, and has written on many social issues.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMy New
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note22 commissioned photographs5af
- Weight108 g
- Width212 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.