All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people suffer from food intolerance wadays. The most common allergens are gluten, lactose in dairy products and refined sugar. This delightful and inspiring cook book by Swedish food blogger Hanna Goransson is the first book of its kind to unite three diets in one. It offers more than 75 delicious and healthy recipes free of refined sugar, dairy products and gluten. You can chose from numerous ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, in-between snacks, sweets and even deserts. Whether you like sweet or savory meals, this richly illustrated book with its mouthwatering recipes covers what you're really craving - a healthy yet very tasteful nutrition. It allows you to be creative in the kitchen and enjoy food again.
- Author BiographyHanna Goransson is a Swedish food blogger who has always been passionate about creative cooking, a balanced lifestyle and a healthy nutrition. Her and her fans' favorite recipes made it into her first book Friendly Food.
- Author(s)Hanna Goransson
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content Note75
- Weight680 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.