All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionTake this magical ambience home with Friends at the Table, the perfect collection of relaxed recipes, whether you're entertaining a group or special someone. Just because you're feeling summery and laid back doesn't mean that your taste buds have gone on holiday. The weather shouldn't be an excuse for throwing any old plate of food together: it should be the reason why you take extra care so the meal can be a memorable one, so try Lunch Al Fresco offerings like grilled squid, chorizo and asparagus salad. Two's Company encourages you to really push the culinary boat out. Dust off those pans, light the candles, snub yet ather TV dinner watching Traffic Cops and rustle up an irresistible beef fillet with pea puree and hasselback potatoes! Eating is a communal activity, so in More the Merrier you'll find plenty of ideas for easy sharing plates and small dishes. Finally, catch up with greedy friends and sit down to a banana and chocolate cake or a plate of honey and oat Anzac cookies at Teatime.
- Author BiographyAcland Geddes developed a passion for all things edible from a very early age, largely thanks to his mother's homespun Italian cooking. He gave up a spectacularly unsuccessful (not to mention uninspiring) career in advertising to set up a catering service in London. After working as a chef in leading gastropubs in London, he opened the first of two branches of Megan's on the King's Road in Chelsea in 2010.
- Author(s)Geddes Acland
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight974 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.