All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
About this product
- DescriptionFelicity Wishes and her friends join the school choir and take part in a singing competition in these three short stories, perfect for first readers. Friends Forever -- Felicity and her fairy friends audition for the school choir but there's only one problem -- Daisy can't sing! The fairies always do everything together and can't bear to think of being in the choir without Daisy. What are they going to do? Safe Secrets -- There's only two weeks to go until the singing competition but Miss Quaver, the choir mistress, is off sick. The fairies don't kw what to do until Felicity meets someone rather special who can save the day! Singing Success -- It's the day of the competition and nerves are high! Everything seems to going wrong -- t only has Felicity lost her voice but she has lost the choir's dazzling new outfits too!
- Author BiographyEmma Thomson is a fine artist with over nine years' experience of illustrating products for all of the major high street chains and has close links with M&S, for whom she has launched two extremely successful merchandise properties in the 1990s. Emma is now co-founder of White Lion Publishing which publishes her cards - in particular the Felicity Wishes range.
- Author(s)Emma Thomson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication19/05/2005
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFelicity Wishes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date07/01/2010
- Content Note30
- Weight67 g
- Width128 mm
- Height6 mm
- Spine194 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.