All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMillions continue to laugh along with the unforgettable cast of Friends Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey. Whether dealing with life's highs or lows, these six best friends could teach us everything we need to kw about life, love, and friendship. Featuring memorable quotes and full-color photos, this book offers fans the best wit and wisdom from one of the most popular shows on TV.
- Author BiographyFriends is an American TV sitcom that aired from 1994 to 2004. The series was a massive critical and popular success throughout its run, and was a staple of NBC's Thursday night Must See TV lineup. The show followed six unforgettable friends living in New York City: Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, Joey, Monica, and Chandlerrecently dubbed by TV Guide the most beloved sitcom cast of all time. Friends remains a TV favorite on DVD and in syndication.
- Author(s)Shoshana Cohen Stopek
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width71 mm
- Height81 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.