About this product
- DescriptionA furry kitten, a colorful fish, a playful sister, and loving parents are the embodiment of friendship and affection in the pages of this sturdy board book. But the best friend of all is a cuddly toy at bedtime. Brimming with bright illustrations, this lovely board book celebrates happy moments and comforting emotions. Full color.
- Author BiographyLiesbet Slegers is a graphic designer, a children's book illustrator, and the author of The Child in the Manger, Eating, Guess What I Hear, Guess What I'm Doing, Guess Where I Am, and the Kevin and Katie series.
- Author(s)Liesbet Slegers
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDay to Day Board Books
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width157 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.