All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features fantastic projects to make with threads and beads, including 12 different designs for friendship bracelets. It shows you how to create ktty, dotty bracelet designs, groovy sunglasses straps, badges and scrumptious scrunchies. It features simple instructions and over 280 stunning photographs that show you what to do every step of the way. It is ideal for 7- to 11-year-olds, with easy projects to start off with, and more sophisticated ones for older kids. Friendship bracelets are a symbol of companionship, which is why they make such great gifts for your friends and family. They do t need much equipment and they are t expensive or difficult to create. In fact, you can braid a bracelet almost anywhere! Make them to match your best outfits, or try experimenting with different shades of material. You could also fashion identical bracelets for you and your best buddies to wear. The fun doesn't end there, though. In this book you will also learn how to decorate your creations with dangling beads and how to weave beads into bracelets and necklaces. You can even decorate your hairband, bags and shoes. These look very professional and are sure to impress your pals. Once you have learned the knack of braiding and beading, you can let your imagination run riot and design your very own range of accessories.
- Author BiographyPetra Boase is a designer and stylist with numerous credits to her name. She is in great demand as a crafts contributor to many books and magazines, and as an illustrator for a leading gift-wrap company. Petra enjoys working with a wide range of materials, as the varied projects in this book illustrate.
- Author(s)Petra Boase
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 280 photographs
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.