All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionLenny left his wife Monique a healthy legacy and a bucket list of things they'd dreamed of experiencing together before cancer took his life. For four years his widow igred it, too busy raising their daughter to consider the painful task of resurrecting shattered fantasies. But when Monique tices her earth-mother neighbor Judy acting crazy in her empty nest, and their best friend, Becky, slipping into depression after a tragic medical diagsis, Monique dusts off that wish list and contemplates it with new eyes. Lenny never meant for her to do this alone-and this crazy list of adventures just might save them all.
- Author BiographyWhile studying for her Ph.D. in chemistry, RITA finalist Lisa Verge Higgins penned twelve romance novels under her maiden name. She lives in New Jersey with her husband, an attorney, and their children.
- Author(s)Lisa Verge Higgins
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight292 g
- Width131 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.