All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFriendship and Moral Education introduces both educators and philosophers to a unique, international blend of philosophy, education, and children. Philosophy for Children has often been touted as a critical thinking skills program, but it is much, much more. By tracing the roots of Philosophy for Children and by explaining its emergence in the social, philosophical, and educational context of the second half of the twentieth century, the authors tease out how and why Philosophy for Children is grounded in the ideals of moral education and friendship.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Ronald F. Reed was Professor of Philosophy and Education and the Bebensee Distinguished University Scholar at Texas Wesleyan University. He is the author or coauthor of several books that focus on philosophy, children, and education. Tony W. Johnson is Dean of the School of Education at West Chester University. His published works include a book critiquing the field of educational philosophy and journal articles on a wide variety of educational and philosophical topics.
- Author(s)Ronald F Reed,Tony W Johnson
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Series TitleRethinking Childhood
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.