Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.36Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished for the annual Frieze Art Fair in London, this volume is an indispensable publication for anyone interested in contemporary art. The book features critical texts and biographical tes on more than 170 emerging and established artists written by acclaimed art critics and curators.
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1740 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySam Phillips
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.