All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes ways how three fringe players of the modern diplomatic order - the Holy See, the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, and the EU - have been accommodated within that order, revealing that the modern diplomatic order is less state-centric than conventionally assumed and is instead better conceived of as a heteromy.
- Author BiographyJozef Batora is Associate Professor, Director and Jean Monnet Chair at the Institute of European Studies and International Relations, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia. Nik Hynek is Associate Professor at the Metropolitan University Prague, Comenius University in Bratislava and Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Author(s)Mr. Jozef Batora,Nik Hynek
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.