Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story with a phonics-based text, designed to help children learn to read. Some pages have fold-out flaps which give new readers a chance to guess what will happen next.
- Author(s)Phil Roxbee Cox
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Phonics Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Cartwright
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age2+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.