Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning science writer Seymour Simon takes readers on a journey through a frog's life cycle, from egg to tadpole to grown frog, with fascinating facts, stunning full-color photographs, and an underlying message of ecological preservation. Readers will learn about the different types of frogs and toads that are found all over the world! This book includes an author's te, a glossary, and an index and supports the Common Core State Standards.
- Author BiographySeymour Simon has been called the dean of the [children's science book] field by the New York Times. He has written more than 300 books for young readers and has received the American Association for the Advancement of Science/Subaru Lifetime Achievement Award for his lasting contribution to children's science literature, the Science Books & Films Key Award for Excellence in Science Books, the Empire State Award for excellence in literature for young people, and the Educational Paperback Association Jeremiah Ludington Award. He and his wife, Liz, live in Columbia County in Upstate New York. You can visit him online at www.seymoursimon.com, where students can post on the Seymour Science Blog and educators can download a free four-page teacher guide to accompany this book, putting it in context with Common Core objectives. Join the growing legion of @seymoursimon fans on Twitter!
- Author(s)Seymour Simon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.