From A to Z: Teaching Skills to Children with Autism: A Collection of Simple, Successful Strategies to Teach Academic, Self-Help, and Social Skills to Children with Autism Using Applied Behavior Analysis Techniques by M Ed Bcba Tameika N Meadows (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are often hundreds of ways to teach any specific skill and From A to Z is a collection of practical Applied Behavior Analysis strategies that anyone can implement to improve the quality of individualized education for any child with Autism. From A to Z includes a variety of specific skills, both complex and simple, beginning with learning adjectives and ending with learning how to use a zipper.
- Author BiographyTameika Meadows' second book, From A to Z: Teaching Skills to Children with Autism, is an assortment of successful learning strategies to help any child with Autism learn. Tameika has a passionate heart for children with Autism and believes that when done correctly, Applied Behavior Analysis can bring about broad, lasting improvements in behavior. Tameika has been working to help children and adolescents with Autism learn since 2001. When she's not updating her I love ABA blog, traveling for speaking engagements, or training ABA therapists, Tameika enjoys reading, cooking, and bowling.
- Author(s)M Ed Bcba Tameika N Meadows
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.