All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from the arctic to the tropics, from largescale views of Australias barrier reef to close-up images of sea turtles, From Above and Below is a compelling, entirely unique journey through a fascinating world. Some 200 spectacular aerial images by Yann Arthus-Bertrand and striking underwater photographs by Brian Skerry offer a top-to-bottom tour of the worlds oceans, while the enlightening text covers the seas critical mechanisms, from currents to food chains. Inspiring interviews of some of the worlds most respected researchers and activists also offer cutting-edge insight into the many challenges, such as over-fishing and pollution, facing the oceans today. Exploring the critical and ever-evolving relationship between mankind and the ocean, From Above and Below is an unforgettable portrait of the global issue of sustainable development.
- Author(s)Brian Skerry,Yann Arthus-Bertrand
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight2740 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.