All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFamily childcare homes provide care for hundreds of thousands of children every day. From Babysitter to Business Owner offers tried-and-true strategies for implementing established professional business practices in the home daycare environment, including: Developing a thorough parent handbook Selecting new clients Setting business goals Selecting an appropriate curriculum Creating work spaces in your homePractical and easy to read, From Babysitter to Business Owner has everything home daycare providers need to make their business succeed.Patricia Dischler has operated Patty Cake Preschool in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin, for over 15 years. Business & Ecomics / Childcare October A Paperback Original 7 x 9, 224 pp TP $17.95 10-digit ISBN: 1-929610-68-8 USA 13-digit ISBN: 9781929610686 Author Hometown: Prairie du Sac, WI Weaving the Literacy Web Creating Curriculum Based on Books Children Love Hope VestergaardFrom Goodnight Moon to The Very Hungry Caterpillar, books capture the attention and imagination of young children the way few other things can. Weaving the Literacy Web provides a framework for developing engaging, developmentally appropriate curriculum in the preschool classroom through the use of books children love. Six chapters offer an introduction to book-based webbing and ideas for activity planning, as well as helpful tips for observing children s interests and evaluating books for the classroom library.
- Author BiographyPatricia Dischler has operated Patty Cake Preschool in Prairie DuSac, WI for over 15 years. She has presented numerous workshops on issues related to professionalism in family child care and has had several articles published in early childhood magazines and newsletters.
- Author(s)Pat Dischler
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.