All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Contact Centre industry experiences problems with high staff turver, poor efficiencies and low customer satisfaction. This book outlines an approach to driving improvements in the contact cetnre that translate into an increase in value add and satisfaction from the customers at the same time as providing a business model that allows an organisation to maintain and increase profits.
- Author BiographyDawn has over 10 years experience in the contact centre marketplace Her experience is on a global level, having worked in contact centre operations in most European countries, The Nordic countries, USA, Canada, Egypt and India; giving her a unique insight into the key success factors in Contact centre operations across all cultures. Dawn has learnt about Contact centres from the ground up - taking on roles including taking calls, developing and delivering training in Contact centres, running a 500 seat multi client outsourced centre and being responsible for Quality on an International scale with 14 locations under her remit. She has been involved in the integration of companies from a BPO perspective and when she ran her own contact centre, a former BPO site, managed to reduce absenteeism and attrition, increase employee and customer satisfaction, and deliver a higher than budgeted margin and revenue, all within one year. From the quality side, Dawn has many firsts under her belt. Dawn was responsible for leading a site in Ireland through the first successful Certification on the COPC-2000(r) Standard of a site outside of the USA. This site was certified on Inbound Customer Service and Fulfilment. She then moved on to prove that it can be done consistently by certifying a site in the UK for Inbound Technical Support - another first. She then continued to certify and re-certify sites throughout Europe, including the first and still only certified site in France and the first site to achieve certification in Germany. Dawn went on to build on this list of firsts by designing an internal Quality framework, built on COPC, which supported the driving of consistent, high quality operations throughout a global organisation. Dawn has a B.SC degree in Computer Science from UMIST, Manchester, UK and remains a self-confessed geek with a real interest in all the latest gadgets on the market.
- Author(s)Dawn Walton
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.