All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn meeting with hundreds of newly-unemployed executives in the past two years, I've too often witnessed the shock and confusion of those who were scorched by this financial recession and are wondering how to proceed. People like you. And w, in your most productive years, you are left to navigate your way through the new job search landscape - maybe for the first time in your life. Moving forward in your career is all about digitizing your brand w: Positioning yourself on the global internet Becoming an online authority Determining your Narrow and Deep value Creating a virtual network of business connections And making sure that you are found. In 10 chapters, you'll find a detailed roadmap with helpful examples, timelines and insider tips for becoming the niche authority that you are, and pushing your profile into the limelight. I'll show you how to be pursued as the targeted executive job candidate in today's market, and how to sustain your visibility moving forward in your career. The world is an online community w, and the future of your employment status is highly dependent on your ability to adapt.
- Author BiographyAfter 12 years in high tech sales and management jobs, Colleen Aylward took a temporary job as a recruiter, eager to get her hands on the magic list of job openings so she could place herself in one of them. What she soon discovered is that headhunting doesn't work that way. Recruiters don't place people. They work for employers. Even back then, it was a job of painstaking research and discovery, day after day.. Two years later, she started her own retained search firm, Devon James Associates, in the Seattle area, and for the past 18 years has led a disruptive charge to challenge the fifty-year-old traditions of the executive search business. Aggressive ideas landed her on the pages of Fast Company, Barron's, SmartMoney, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and her client list includes many of the Who's Who companies in the Northwest, including Amazon, Visio, Microsoft, Cranium, and Brocade.
- Author(s)Colleen Aylward
- Date of Publication13/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.