Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHealing from abuse is a multifaceted process. Part of the process for many women is coming to understand their worth and value as opposed to what they have been brainwashed with. For Christian women, this can be daunting considering the mis-translated passages about women and how those passages are taught. Learning to love yourself is of vital importance in healing yet women are often taught to igre self and love others. In this book, this gap is covered through explanation of what scripture really says to about women giving a whole different view, a view of love. The truth can indeed set you free.
- Author(s)Cheryl A Gidding Th D
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.