All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionWhat a ride! In a death-defying taxi with windows, I was flown along the roads in a howling gale. Horrible. I sat directly behind the driver hoping he would act as an air bag when the inevitable collision came. In that position I couldn't see the worst that was happening around us, like pedestrians peeling off our fenders. Lydia Laube is stranger to near-death experiences, including several while travelling to, from and through Myanmar, or Burma as it was kwn on her first trip there. As ever, Lydia takes the route less travelled as she discovers this wondrous land, with its pagodas, markets and attractions - including the world's biggest python and book. Midst Myanmar's magic, she falls in love with a horse named Madonna, and manages to work through language barriers and poor directions.
- Author(s)Lydia Laube
- PublisherWakefield Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationKent Town
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWakefield Press
- Weight170 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.