All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransforming Capitalism addresses the challenges to shareholder capitalism. It explores: fair play in the market place;challenges on systemic, organizational and individual levels; the need to refocus our ecomic system around community and cooperation; the current challenges and transform capitalism.
- Author Biographyis Distinguished Professor of Globalization Ethics at Stonehill College, Boston, Co-Director of the Sustainable Management and Measurement Institute (SUMMIT), and Board Director of The Humanistic Management Network. He has a special interest in the theory of freedom and the history of liberal thought in Europe, North and South America. He has published several books on legal, political, and religious philosophy and works currently on topics of globalization ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Author(s)Carlos Largacha-Martinez,Claus Dierksmeier,Ulrich Steinvorth
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHumanism in Business Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael Pirson,Professor J. R. Mulryne
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.