All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHistology is the study of the microscopic structure of cells, tissues, and organs. It has often been taught as a matter of memorization. Dr. Van Lommel's approach is based on the understanding that the microscopic structure of the body has a logic, and the text and accompanying images are organized to proceed according to a rigorous logic, expanding from the anatomy and morphology to discuss the functions of the various kinds of cells, tissues, and organs. The material is thus more interesting and, as an extension of that, easier to remember. CD-ROM included.
- Author(s)Alfons T. L. van Lommel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.