CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this collection trace texts from their creation and printing through to their publication, dissemination and collection. In doing so, they show how production processes changed texts and how collectors subsequently appropriated them for their own ends. By examining the diverse activities of those involved in both textual creation and collection over a long period these essays highlight both continuity and changes in the book trade. Taken together this collection offers considerable new insights into many facets of the book trade, ranging from creation to consumption.
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Content Note53 black and white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Edited byJohn Hinks,Matthew Day
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.