All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series follows discoveries, inventions and developments in science. Each book looks at how a discovery or invention can lead to a chain of scientific breakthroughs. It looks at science topics that are of current interest and relevant to the way we live today, and introduces a range of literacy features with a variety of text types. Its advice on how to research topics further improves research skills.
- Author(s)Carol Ballard
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleChain Reactions S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date17/10/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Contained items statement6 Hardbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11 To 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.