All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this challenging collection of essays, Marc P. Lalonde carves out a provocative direction for contemporary religious thought. Cutting a vel path through the disciplines of critical theology, religious studies, and critical theory, this volume culminates with the groundbreaking essay A Critical Theory of Religious Insight. Engaging the religious as a resource for theoretical invation, the theory advances itself as a unique form of critical theory concerned to set the religious against the rmative orders of thought. This critical strategy t only bears upon the development of religious thought today but involves the extension of critical thought and theory.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Marc P. Lalonde is Assistant Professor in the Department of Religion, Concordia University, Montreal. He is the editor of The Promise of Critical Theology: Essays in Honour of Charles Davis (1995) and the author of Critical Theology and the Challenge of Juergen Habermas: Toward a Critical Theory of Religious Insight (Peter Lang, 1999).
- Author(s)Marc P. Lalonde
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number250
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.