All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book beautifully describes one woman's spiritually inspired journey, expressed through heartfelt narrative and poetry. In it we share in her powerful awakening process and the great healing, happiness, and peace she has discovered along the way. Readers will be empowered, deeply moved, and inspired to embrace their own healing journeys and move forward with their lives with a bright new perspective.
- Author BiographyFern E. Rouintree is a spiritually guided poet, moving inspirational speaker, skilled workshop facilitator, Master Reiki Practitioner, and a loving early childhood education specialist. A single mother with three wonderful children, she makes her home in Southern California. She has dedicated her life to nurturing the healing growth of children and their families. Fern is now being guided to share the healing messages she has received to support others as they make their way out of the darkness of separation back into the light of their true beings.
- Author(s)Fern E Rouintree
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.