Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a view of the role of visual art in Canadian education, from its roots as industrial drawing in the early 19th century to its important position in contemporary schools. This work contains essays, many illustrated, that range from focused surveys of particular eras or regions, to case studies that examine art education theory and practice.
- Author BiographyHarold Pearse was formerly on the faculty of the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design and is currently an adjunct professor, education, and sessional instructor, elementary education and art and design, University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Harold Pearse
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note46 b&w photographs
- Weight552 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.