All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo Your Dreams Seem Out of Reach? If you have a dream, then you have a destiny. In his inspiring new book, From Dream to Destiny, Robert Morris prompts you to ask yourself, How do I travel from the dream to the destiny--and what happens on the way? Each of us is given a dream by God--it's the tion that sets our hearts racing by the mere thought of it. Unfortunately, most people never see their dream come to pass, so they never fulfill the destiny that God has in store for them. Robert Morris tells readers exactly how to make their dream into the reality for which they long. Using the example of Joseph in the Old Testament, Pastor Robert shows how God gave Joseph a dream and then promptly took him through 10 character-building tests that lasted 13 years. These tests assessed Joseph's strengths and weaknesses--from pride to purity--and they are the same tests that each of us must pass before God lets us realize our dream. Find out what the tests are and if you are passing or failing them, and get ready to begin fulfilling the destiny that God has in store for you.
- Author BiographyRobert Morris is the founding senior pastor of Gateway Church, a multi-campus, evangelistic, Spirit-empowered church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex that has more than 24,000 active members. He is featured on the weekly television program The Blessed Life, which broadcasts to approximately 90 million homes in the United States and more than 200 countries around the world. He is the bestselling author of ten books, including The Blessed Life, From Dream to Destiny, The Power of Your Words, and The God I Never Knew. Robert and his wife, Debbie, have been married 31 years and have three children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Robert Morris
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.