All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFake hair is a mask that we hide behind to avoid being seen. It is anymous and homogeus. It is an addiction. It reels you in. It looks good. The habit becomes more and more expensive as we search for the top supplier of the fi nest, silky, authentic looking hair. We want it longer. Over time, we don't care whether it is authentic and looks like our hair. We don't try to hide it. You can w see the Tracks.
- Author(s)Lisa Simpson Hoover
- Publisher3g Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint3g Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.