All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the true story of Saoussan Askar''s f amily''s flight from war-ridden Leban. Speaking English, she found it difficult to adapt to her new environment. Aft er learning English, she wrote a letter to Robert Munsch, wh ich has been adapted here. '
- Author BiographyRobert Munsch is the author of more than 25 books for children including The Paper Bag Princes and Stephanie's Ponytail. He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and studied to be a Jesuit priest before deciding to work with children instead. He taught in a variety of nursery schools and daycare centers while he earned an MA in Early Childhood Education. In 1975, Munsch and his wife, Ann, moved to Guelph, Ontario. The Munschs have three children: Julie, Andrew, and Tyya (see them all in Something Good! ). Michael Martchenko has illustrated over 30 books for children and has exhibited his work throughout North America. He has won numerous awards for design and illustration. He lives with his wife, Patricia, in Toronto.
- Author(s)Robert Munsch
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/1995
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMunsch for Kids
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Martchenko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Reading Age4-7
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.