All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Fear to Flow explores how personality traits may influence attitude, behaviour and reaction to information. Consideration is made for individual differences in information behaviour and reasons behind individual search differences. The book reviews personality and information behaviour and discusses how personality may influence the attitude towards information. Reaction to information is examined in contexts such as everyday life, decision-making, work, studies and human-computer interaction.
- Author BiographyDr. Jannica Heinstrom has a masters degree in Psychology and a PhD in Information Studies from Abo Akademi University, Finland. She is currently a full time researcher at the Center for International Scholarship in School Libraries, Rutgers University, USA. She has extensive research experience in the field of psychological mechanisms of information behaviour, with an emphasis on personality differences. Her work has won numerous prices, including the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence, Outstanding Paper Award, 2005.
- Author(s)Jannica Heinstrom
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.