All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us eat three full meals a day, but where does the food that reaches our plates, stocks our fridges, and fills the supermarket shelves come from? This informative book shows how methods of growing, using, and delivering foodone of the most vital resources to humanshave developed and changed throughout time. Find out about the history of food production and present-day methods of farming. Learn about food delivery, the processes used to preserve and store food to make it last longer, how different foods are prepared, and food safety. Real-world examples encourage discussion of the ethics and worldwide impact of the production, distribution, and consumption of this global resource.
- Author(s)Michael Bright
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleSource to Resource
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Weight363 g
- Width208 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.