All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 21 essays on communicative gesturing in the first two years of life, this vital collection demonstrates the importance of gesture in a child s transition to a linguistic system. Introductions preceding each section emphasize the parallels between the findings in these studies and the general body of scholarship devoted to the process of spoken language acquisition. Rewned scholars contributing to this volume include Ursula Bellugi, Judy Snitzer Reilly, Susan Goldwin-Meadow, Andrew Lock, M. Chiara Levorato, and many others.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/10/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, tables, references, index
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarol J. Erting,Virginia Volterra
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.