All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible for a person to hear the voice of God?This is t a strange phemen. The Bible records how men, women, and children experienced a deep personal walk with a living God. He is t a God of the dead but of the living.The Bible teaches that the Spirit of God lives inside of every born-again believer. (John 14:16-17)From God's Lips to My Ears is a book of conversations from a Living God to one of His children.In this book, readers will have the opportunity to sit with the author and her Lord and hear the gracious words fall from His lips.
- Author BiographyIn the Bible, names often personified the person, the person fulfilled the prophecy of his or her name, or the name began to represent a certain characteristic from the life of that person. That phenomenon fits the author of this book, Charr Leslie.Charr says a seasoned prophet of God in Tennessee prophesied and prayed over her, again and again, saying, Charlotte, you will take your torch light into dark places. One day, she looked up the meaning of her name. She discovered that her name, Charlotte, means little woman and Ellen means with a torch light. Charr is a petite woman, under five feet tall. The torch light she bears is the light and sword of God that is faithful and true, never failing, and constant. Amazing how God named her at birth, both regarding her size and her calling.As a young woman, she accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savior and soon God called her to the ministry. He began to use her to teach the Word of God, sing, and flow in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. She has traveled widely over the years, and is well-loved by those into whose lives she has brought the Lord's ministry.Through tragedies and sorrows, Charr held on to God, knowing He was her only hope. During a particular time of darkness in her own life, when dark circumstances surrounded her and left her nearly despairing of life, again, Charr bowed before God, out of this time of darkness, God called her to sit still before Him and listen. In obedience to God's direction, Charr began writing the beautiful words God whispered to her heart. What she did not know at the time, was that God was opening a new avenue, a new door, from which more people would be blessed. As she shared the words of hope and encouragement from her time with God, friends wanted to also share those words with others, and through this, Charr began her book ministry.Hurting people, especially women, anywhere can read and be encouraged, be healed, and develop a more personal relationship with an Almighty living God, our Father. Godly women can learn to become a Woman with a Torch Light.
- Author(s)Charr Leslie
- PublisherCharr Leslie Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharr Leslie Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.